Agreed levels of service
Standard service level agreements (SLAs), based on availability, performance and incident response times. Keeping you fully up-to-date with regular delivery reports.
- Security focusedWe meet the highest security requirements, including ISO27001, offering a rigorous and detailed security plan for all managed services and related activities.
- Compliance-as-a-serviceIncluded as standard in all our services, leaving you free to concentrate on activities that generate growth.
- Hybrid, public or privateCloud, public or private, everything we do is fast, efficient, cost-effective and fully responsive to your requirements.
- You're in controlRegular contact with our team of experts lets you control delivery of our services and implement continuous process improvement.
- You're in safe handsWe rely on practices of the Sopra Steria cybersecurity entity, which is always at the cutting edge of innovation when it comes to the latest threats.
A single point of contact
We manage complexity, guaranteeing you a single point of contact (SPOC) for initial support. You will also have a named run manager who orchestrates delivery and manages further concerns.
Flexible pricing & data localization models
Choose between volume transaction-based pricing for our SaaS offers or a fixed-price, “fully inclusive” package.
A thorough, end-to-end approach
Relying on 50 years’ experience and broad industrial capabilities, we’re one of the few actors in Europe to be your global end-to-end partner in building and operating your IT. Get a complete, flexible and tailor-made range of services, covering the outsourcing of your assets.
- #Risk, Regulation & Reporting
European banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondMar 02, 2020> ReadEuropean banking regulations in 2019/20, and beyondOur experts have put together a summary of the key news surrounding banking regulations and standardizations in 2019, and their outlook over the next few years.> Read
- #Digital transformation
The rise of banking as a serviceJan 22, 2020> ReadThe rise of banking as a serviceBanks need comprehensive digital transformations to thrive. Banks that fail to embrace change run the risk of losing customer relationships, and with them, a core segment of their business.> Read