Understanding real-world banking needs
In-depth, banking-specific and technology-specific expertise, backed by the implementation capacity of Sopra Steria.
- Bank-as-a-platformEmbrace the bank-as-a-platform vision — reorganize the foundation of your financial institution into a more flexible and open platform company.
- Customer experienceBe the driving force in your ecosystem by putting customer experience at the heart of your business.
- Change managementCultivate agile management and empower your employees by designing a comprehensive transformation strategy.
- Performance analysisBoost your operating performance at every stage in the value chain with agile methods and the latest technology.
- Data managementData is an indispensable tool for winning customers — learn how to analyze and improve data flow within the company while reconciling security and regulatory issues.
- IT-as-a-serviceAdopt a functional platform solution, optimize your model, and seize new opportunities by industrializing your data and modernizing your IT.
Develop a strategic vision
When it comes to digital transformation, Sopra believes that a vision is only valuable if it can be implemented.
We draw on company insights along with market realities and fuse people and technology to design creative digital transformation strategies. These strategies are ambitious yet achievable, and most importantly, deliver concrete results.
Future-proof your business
Let us guide you. Whether we’re helping modernize core banking operations, turn a mobile banking experience into a social one, or reinvent payment and credit models, Sopra has helped countless financial services companies create market-beating digital transformation strategies.
Our consulting services empower clients with data-driven insights and the right tools for today — and tomorrow’s — digital landscape. Discover how Sopra can help you transform for ultimate customer experience, engagement, and increased profitability.
- #Lending & Leasing
Challenges and opportunities for lending post Covid-19Apr 09, 2021> ReadChallenges and opportunities for lending post Covid-19The lending landscape is certainly changing, with the digital lending platform market predicted to account for $15.3 billion by 2026, up from $3.5 billion in 2018.> Read
- Watch on-demand
Digital-ready: what European banks can learn from Africa
Increasing onboarding conversion with hyper-personalizationFeb 12, 2021> ReadIncreasing onboarding conversion with hyper-personalizationSBS and cxpartners conducted a deep dive into personalized onboarding journeys to better understand how customization affects the propensity to buy.> Read
- #Digital transformation
Customer pathway takes center stage in digital revolutionJan 22, 2021> ReadCustomer pathway takes center stage in digital revolutionThe digital metamorphosis observed over the last few years has inspired banking institutions to put the customer at the heart of their strategy.> Read